The foundation of our DevOps practice is automation. The Lark team helps your business respond faster together to competitive pressures by replacing error-prone manual processes with automation, for improved traceability and repeatable workflows. The key is to deliver value quickly and reduce time to market. Lark also helps organizations manage environments more efficiently and benefit from cost savings with a combination of on-premise and cloud resources, as well as tightly integrated automation tooling.
Our methodology unites development and operations to automate processes for infrastructure deployment. By implementing our DevOps methodology your organization will innovate more quickly, accelerate feature time to market, improve the quality of deployment and increase operational efficiencies.
- Environment Assessment. We start with an initial assessment of your server environment (production and staging) to understand your infrastructure as well as your existing deployment protocol.
- Strategy. After the assessment, we outline a clear DevOps strategy customized to your engineering team’s needs and designed to meet your business goals and objectives.
- Service. With priorities in place, we are ready to work. Collectively we prioritize tasks in our roadmap and begin execution.
- Director of Infrastructure
- Senior DevOps Engineers
- Senior Cloud Engineers
- Project Management
- Better customer experience. Scale with speed so you can give your customers fast load times. Push new features to staging and production environments—and out to your users faster—with single command deployment.
- Updated, secure environments. Your engineers can rely on our support of your IT infrastructure. We keep your environments patched, updated and adherent to security policy to reduce liability and maximize compliance for PCI and HIPAA, including Internet-facing security compliance oversight if required.
- Easier configuration. We configure and maintain your hosting environment as well as set up and maintain deployment automation using Vagrant and Capistrano. As your project needs evolve, we make sure your hosting and deployment set-up evolves, too.