IT Managed Services
Dedicated, Affordable, Strategic
Lark IT provides IT managed services for small and medium-sized companies throughout the Denver Metro area and along the Front Range. We take the time to understand your applications, workflow and industry-specific requirements, and tailor solutions to meet the business needs of your organization.
IT doesn’t have to be a frustration. Whether you need to figure out your entire IT budget for the year, or spend too much time troubleshooting printer problems, we handle all your concerns—from strategy to implementation to maintenance.
- Audit. We start with an IT audit. This allows both our team and your stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of your current and future IT needs.
- Strategy. After the audit, we outline an IT support process that establishes clear service guidelines and covers all your bases.
- Service. With guidelines and priorities in place, we’re ready to work. Expect 24x7x365 monitoring and support of your network and database; management of your server patch, hardware and software; monthly system health assessments; and business continuity services.
- End-to-End Support
- vCTO / vCIO
- Network Administration
- System Administration
- End User / Desktop Support
- Increased team focus. Your team has more time to spend on critical activities instead of IT concerns. With more time, they achieve higher levels of performance and an improved ability to contribute on the job. Support to your business is unaffected by vacation time, sickness or losing a resource.
- Better budget planning. Our assessment of your current and future technology needs uses real-time data so that your business can adequately prepare for upcoming costs. Budget planning becomes less overwhelming and results in a more solid financial roadmap.
- All-around ROI. With increased focus and a budget under control, you can see a return on investment in everything from boosted employee morale to higher productivity to substantially lower costs than that of hiring an internal team.